Thursday, August 2, 2012

"playing games" with mama

 During nap time (yes, a favorite time of day for me) when the boys are both asleep, cami says to me- "mama, let's play a game!" and heads to my creative (off limits) room.  She pulls out yarn or a hot glue gun or paint and tells me all about what we are going to make today.  Sometimes she tells me that they are presents for other people, but most of the time we get to keep them.
 She motivates me to get some things done that I have been wanting to try.
 There were three frogs made- one for spencer, one for nathan and one for cami (hers had flowers on it).

 There is wire in the arms and legs making it bendable- she likes them all to be friends and bends their arms around each others shoulders.  I wish I could remember what she named them all.
I don't know what I would do without a friend like Camilla.

2 comments:

  1. I sure do appreciate your creative time and the goodies it produces :) I hope Maci grows into a crafty little thing like Cami!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, for how long do your boys nap?!!! Either they nap long or you are speedy...

    ReplyDelete