Tuesday, August 21, 2012

broken camera...

We woke the kids up and a bit before midnight stared filling up the airport.
 It was hard to get Cami to get to sleep in the first place she was pretty excited.  She told me that she was going to live at Nana and papa's house and then daddy and I were going to go on a mission.
The boys didn't know what was going on and are still trying to catch up on the lost sleep.



 The local grand kids all got there before my missionary parents came through the glass double doors.
 but before they could do that I decide to take a picture of myself to prove that I was there too... then my camera blinked out... broken? I had just put in newly charged batteries? I broke my camera by taking a picture of myself. Luckily, Mike G. was there with his camera and then posted it on facebook.  So, they did come home from the far away Ukraine after 18 months- if you need proof- become my friend on facebook.  It is almost like they never left except that they pray over their food in Russian and sometimes get a far off crazy look in their eye like maybe they are thinking of leaving us again to return...

No comments:

Post a Comment