Monday, August 13, 2012

Nathan J.- livin' up 6 months!

 My little Nathan J. is already a big help to Daddy and like his older siblings seems to be mechanical minded.  I often find myself calling him "baby blue".
 He seems determined not to be a baby long though.  He crawls all over the place and pulls himself up to standing if there is anything low around.
 I quietly snuck a peek in my room the other day to check on his almost too quiet slumber to find him out of his cradle chewing up my plants and feeling quite pleased with himself. Time to move into the crib!

 Love, love, love this child.
 He is not happy all of the time, but it seems that way.Hs shirt has him appropriately labeled.  Here you can see 2 of his now four teeth.
 Finally, we also took a picture of Daddy doing his freeman famous baby handstand.  They stop standing on your hand when they learn fear of falling. My roly-poly is still fearless.

1 comment:

  1. Some how it has been three weeks since we have seen you and those boys seem to have double in size :)

    ReplyDelete