Thursday, August 2, 2012

Olympics

 (taking a picture of a kid looking up at the sky makes their eyes sparkle! I love my baby blues)
 Watching the Olympics has brought all kinds of new play into our daily routine- not just swimming and diving.  We all LOVE the Olympics. Normally if the TV turned on and we found some sports show Camilla would declare, "oh, that's Daddy's show- we can't want to watch that."  Lately it is preferred over morning cartoons.


Not sure but this was either her ballerina dive or her chicken dive. 


 You can see here some of the Olympics influence as she gets ready to dive in.


 Spencer was and is always very concerned about where "bebe" is and if he is doing ok.
 oops, how did this picture get loaded? He looks the perfect picture of cherub or cupidness though in his wingless flight. This will be our secret that I was too lazy to go back home and get his suit when he wanted to join Grandma and Cami in their evening kick and paddle.



2 comments:

  1. Y los pantalones senor??! donde estan?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these pictures. Could you come to my house for a week and photograph my kiddos? And maybe me actually with my kiddos?

    ReplyDelete