Monday, January 16, 2012

January projects





















Spencer has joined us in our "preschool" projects and Camilla thinks it is marvelous to have a fellow student friend.
I am beginning to think about Valentine's day and put up a new banner to get me starting to think sweet loving thoughts.
Another goal is not to get behind on birthday cards to mail away- so cards and envelopes are in the works.
Just in two days I've crocheted 7 hats- yep I get on kicks.
Maybe I will put out a few more before locking the yarn away for a few years.
Lastly, I never take pictures of Primary things- but it consumes much of my time, thoughts and love.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the HATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have one that I bought at forever 21 that I wear ALL the time! Wish I was awesome enough to make them!

    ReplyDelete