Sunday, January 29, 2012

the Big Freeze








































An evening full of prep work
and a full day of standing in the kitchen
(pregnant feet did not love that part)
made me feel good
the 30+ meals in our freezer should get us through
the next 3 months most likely
this time I followed the plan outlined by
onceamonthmom.com- whole foods menu
I may try out making a freezing baby foods
i think it would be better to do this with at least one someone else
my children were angels and very suportive
one more things checked off the baby bucket list
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. O.k....I'm convinced! You didn't really fit it all in one freezer did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lets do this in the spring, perhaps Em would want it too. All together would be more fun.

    ReplyDelete