Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy new years







I like steak maybe a little more than the next guy, but don't eat it often at all. We celebrated new year's eve at Tahoe Joes trying to use up a gift card given to use by a nice business associate of Mark's. I think we wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if we would have been paying. Bummers though were the creepy stuffed duck, cami wearing no pants, the rice (not one of us wanted to eat it), me not being able to eat the dessert and cami dumping a glass of ice water in Mark's lap. Ok, I thought that last one was pretty funny.
New Years day Cami and I went and got manicures and pedicures- we feel fresh and ready for 2012!
Here's hoping I can put all the medicine away soon until the family visits again next holiday season.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment