Tuesday, January 17, 2012

celebrating thirty one years of happiness!


















I was and am spoiled.




I slept in breakfast was made for me.




We opened presents and braved the brisk morning to have my new bicycle ridden out to me




by my shining hero!




Camilla loves that I can ride with her now.




I even got to go junking on my birthday




and the kids enjoyed a playdate.




Even though cake is not suppose to be an option how could I deny




Spencer the opportunity to spit all over them trying to blow them out.




For dinner we tried out famous dave's ribs and they gave us ice cream which I mostly like Mark eat




and I got a gift bottle of bbq sauce.




With birthday calls, texts and of course faceboook wishes- What more could I want?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Elisabeth Marie! I am so glad you were so spoiled, as you should be! It looked like a wonderful day. Hopefully, you didn't have the baby early from riding that bike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! We just took up bike riding too and we LOVE it! It's such a great thing to do as a family! You're such a cute preggo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete