Monday, February 6, 2012

hoping this is the last of the belly shots


this is what you get when you ask your husband to take a picture of your tummy
instead of using a timer like I normally do
I think cami has taken some of the pictures for me too
He thinks he is on top model- or some such
snap away and make you feel silly- show.
This has been a great 9 months after the emotional begining
which seems a long time ago
my only new complaint is my right back ribs
sleeping, sitting, everythinging... ouch.
Braxon hicks have stepped up a notch as well and are deciding that it is time
to be taken seriously
there is a story about a fox being cut open while he is sleeping and
replacing whoever was inside of him with large bolders
(I think he may have tried to swim in a river and drown)
foggy memory, but I feel for the fox.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. How cute you are my friend! I'm happy he took those :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember our 9 month pictures from our missions? Ha ha ha...these pictures made me think of that! :) Can't wait to hear more about your darling baby and the birth!

    ReplyDelete