Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bath time


















I decided that it was not a good idea to wait six months for my mother to come home to give Nathan his first bath.
Having my parents away- serving in Ukraine- I must admit, is helping me grow up a bit more. (I have to bathe my own babies)
There is no one in the world who bathes new babies like my mother.
It is an ethereal experience for me as an onlooker.
I apologized to Nate most of the way through that his experience was only sub par
and almost teared up- so silly of me.
In the end, we both had a good time and his soft fuzzy hair smelled wonderful!
He especially enjoyed his daddy massage.
So, he got his first home bath at 2 weeks instead of six months.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, now I see that you REALLY do miss your parents. Never would have thought about someone else besides Mami giving baby a bath I suppose...special!

    ReplyDelete