Tuesday, February 21, 2012

finding a rhythm
















With every change comes the after of "finding a new rhythm"
We are definately in that stage
and as you can tell and probably know from experience-
it is exhausting!
and also very, very sweet.
My list of "thank you very much"s is long___
my "to do" list is long___
and some days/nights feel very long_____
BUT it is all passing too quickly.
People ask me how many kids I have, what are their ages...
"oh, they are just babies!"
yes. I have three wonderful babies.
Growing up and out almost too fast.
I must keep up.
I must keep growing.
They keep me up and growing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. i think we are still trying to find our rhythm after the third. It looks like at least Spencer is napping lots for you... or it appears so from all the pictures. i misread the title of this post. I thought it said "finding a rhyme". The rhyme I cam up with was "sleeping time, valentine" it is not a perfect rhyme, but seems to match the post well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very much dittoing over here. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete