Tuesday, September 24, 2013

and they're off!


Not very much "stuff" for the next 18 months. 

The kids very willingly woke up at 4 something in the morning to get to send off some of their favorite people in the whole world to somewhere a whole world away for them-

for what will seem like a whole lifetime away before they can climb back into their laps again.

They are so proud of their grandparents;
showing everyone who stops by the picture of "our missionary grandparents".

We are so blessed. I am so blessed.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wheww! You are bulk blogger! So sad we were not there for what looks like a great send off and a great Mark's birthday. Happy Birthday Mark! We are lame and didn't remember. I mean I didn't remember. Jake hardly remembers his own kids birthdays so really those things are my job. I love the bus story! Three year old time while the eldest is at Kinder is the best! Your parents have awesome toys at their house.... and ... and... a bunch of other stuff I'm sure. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete