Monday, September 10, 2012

some of our Sunday

 My little Mother was being so cute with her little brother as we got ready for church that we decided to take it outside for a bit.  If church started at 8am we wouldn't have so much time to pass in the morning.

 Nathan is 7 months old.
 As wiggly as can be.
 He is everywhere.
It would not surprise me if he was walking in a month or 2.
 With the help of my amazing husband he is now sleeping through the night when just a week ago he was still waking up ever two hours.
 He has 6 teeth and wants to eat everything.  90 something or other percent in head and length- 60 something in weight. No more spitting up for this little guy and is started to pack on the pounds.
 Sweet millie creates her own poses and sings to Nate while I try to take his picture. Those smiles are for her- his best big sister.
 "your turn mama!" Cami's photography- I did straighten and crop it.
 So, I of course think I should take some of Spencer too.  Um, not happening today.
 I still love these- maybe most of all.  My sweetheart just wanted to get in the car and get to church.
 They LOVE church, and what's not to love when you have people there like Sister Wharton
 and Bishop?

 Second week in a row I have roped Papa into Primary- "is he going to be our teacher today!?" the older classes all ask.  Everybody loves Brother Hatch as a teacher.
It was Cami's idea to take chip cookies to "service" a few people who couldn't make it to church (idea came from article in the Friend magazine).  and please for Cami notice her apron too. SHe has begun coaching me as to what to write on here.

2 comments:

  1. You have adorable children Bethy! I love you and your family! I love how you capture cuteness on your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear Cami looks like an elfin creature of some sort. The apron is pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete