Sunday, March 31, 2013

House update

Carpet-breadbasket
Whitewashed the hutch
New appliances
Hopefuly not more than a month out on countertops. Nice deep kitchen sink.
Light fixtures up. I want to find a new one for over the sink. One that dangles like jewelry of our kitchen (and that drops below the pans i want to hang there).
Awesome deal on new pool fence- watch out that guy can talk your ear off. Now we can get it replastered and filled.
Sinks, faucets and granite in two of the bathrooms.
Shower doors coming soon.
Itwas a proud day when we made this one happen. Needs the shelf put on the bottom and a knob on the drawer. Makes me very happy- from fence boards.
Ahh, i think i need to wash my hands again never mind that i dont have soap or towels in the picture.


Posted via DraftCraft app

5 comments:

  1. It all looks so amazing! You guys want to do a house for us too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing sink you have made! I can't wait to visit and see it all in person.... hopefully when we can also take full advantage of that pool and fence too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I say, wow! loving the sink too, no wonder you are happy. All moved in, with a few projects still to keep you busy, you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and perfect for you! I'm so excited for you and your totally tubular house! Whoopee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with your vanity :)

    ReplyDelete