Monday, July 23, 2012

plumbs and yum yums

something about this boy makes me want to take pictures of him all day.
 yes, cami accessorizes while splashing- though I have now convinced her it is better not to take them into the tub with her
 Jared coaches Elly- just plug your nose and breath in the water- she came up not happy about what breathing in water felt like
 I may be the smallest out here but I have a hose and I know how to use it.
 though the water fight pictures are all out of order- you will notice that the little people (like my cami) stayed in the background not sure what in the world was going on.
 little people can eat a lot of dogs- hot and cold





 not sure, but I think we are having a conversation about Allison's teeth and Cami is captivated

 brothers are good for trading when you would rather have a pink balloon
 Explaining the rules to this water fight lasted way longer than the actual fight
 Amaya is the BEST at taking care of her brothers
 we are so glad that Jeremy is here with us
 "take a picture of me!" too close too close!
 another one who I love to take pictures of- he doesn't take a bad picture

birthday buddies! (Uncle Michael and my little man)


 Logan changes every time I see him


Taylor may be getting older but he is still my same sweet Mr. T!





No comments:

Post a Comment