Thursday, June 14, 2012

swedish festival- saturday parade

  It was so fun to have the Hatch boys dance with Camilla this year. I may be prejudiced but I think they are so handsome!


 i need new sunglasses that do not make me look like a big bug.
 just in case you wondered if nate looks like his daddy
 Kingsburg- a town proud of it's swedish heritage
 swedish festival is also a jr high band review
 Last year Millie rode in a float but this year she walked the whole way- smiling and waving.

 Cami was upset that the parade was over and wanted to go walk some more  (and I was worried that it would be too long for her).

 After putting up the may pole- people join hands and dance around it. Cami says- I know those dances and runs out with the big people all by herself.  Everyone was so impressed with her












 too close cami!


 on this pic I like seeing Andrew's daddy- (my baby brother) taking his picture behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment