Monday, March 5, 2012

a blessed day!

oops, this one is upside down.




Cami is watching me load these pictures and she is telling me, "it was fun mommy- the party at the church!"
I also appreciated all the friends and family who supported us!
(I counted 18 people related to me in primary- pretty good for a primary of 25 ish kids)












I'm getting tired of all these pictures.


it wasn't long before the others wanted in on the photo shoot


I love the dimple and tongue, the bigness and littleness of my babies only 21 months apart, esp. the feet,  the arm around and the cracker.


what brotherly advice is he giving?  


yep, i am pretty much crazy about these three.  (in more ways than one)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are really great. spencer does seem big all a sudden even to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it sweetly appropriate that we both blessed our babies on March 4th. What a sweet momma and wife you are. I'm grateful to learn from you still, despite the long distance between. I sure love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete