Saturday, December 31, 2011

34 weeks pregnant


Apparently not everybody makes their doctor's visits family affairs, but I do and I love it. Mark is a trooper to help contain our toddlers and my Doctor is awesome! We are pretty happy with Kaiser because of her. I wish she could be my kid's doctor too. When we met I was pregnant (obviously) with Spencer and she was also expecting her second. We delivered within days of each other being at the hospital at the same time. She is knowledgeable, kind, patient and personable AND lets Camilla play doctor. What more could I want?
I probably do way more than my share of complaining about my gestational glucose intolerance and the "good for me diabetic diet and excercise program" they have me on (it's really not that bad- but hard to do during the holidays when so many traditions revolve around food- yummy food). It has made me more aware of other people and situations when it comes to food.
I have gained 12 pounds so far and I measure on the "petite" side so Doc has ordered another growth measuring ultrasound for me- Though she pushed for a same day apt.; we will go in on monday (without the kids) and I will not worry about it until then.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. 12 pounds since the beginning!? I'm confused... I gain that like in the first month!!!! Are you ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had more weight on me to start with Isa!

    ReplyDelete